Optimize Your Home Practice<br>Brent Anderson<br>Tutorial 2967

Optimize Your Home Practice
Brent Anderson
Tutorial 2967

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you Brent this is inspiring!
Movement as meditation, thank you for your knowledge and sharing it
thankyou for the inspirational comments at times I have felt like why am I doing this thank you for reminding me what I love about pilates
Lina S
Thank you for your inspiring words. It's good to remind ourselves of the why we move so we can convince others and be a role model.
Thank you for these inspiring tips !!! See you soon on Polestar event in Monaco !!!
Thank you Brent! I always thought of meditation as being still and focussing on my breath, I didn't realise that I was actually meditating while focussing on a single task, including Pilates.
Thank you! Simple message & very powerful points!
Tricia D
I have had 3 hip surgeries and I’m hyper mobile with autoimmune issues. Finding a wholistic recovery program has been tricky. I often struggle with an at home movement practice because I end up hurting myself. I meet with a private Pilotes trainer once a week . Due to social distancing, all I currently have is an at home option. My trainer recommended Pilotes Anytime and your classes. They have been a game changer. I now have an anywhere anytime rehabilitative practice. I cannot express how much this helps. Thank you so much 😊 
Dear Tricia, I can't tell you how happy this makes me.  Please enjoy and be safe.
Brent
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin