Post Trauma<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Tutorial 2981

Post Trauma
Christi Idavoy
Tutorial 2981

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you so much for this words, and its true we have to be present and awake to help inside out our clientes. Tons of love
Thank you so much for this words, and its true we have to be present and awake to help inside out our clientes. Tons of love
I return to this video often for any times when I feel overwhelmed or in need of compassion towards myself after anything. I've had 2 days off with vertigo and this gentle accepting approach was exactly what I needed as a teacher to feel safe to be a beginner in my body again. This class helps to appreciate that it's a privilege to explore again, it's like having a new body - we are lucky to have all these toys to play with and to do what we do. Thank you for your inspiring playful gentleness. I hope I can listen so well with my clients. 
Sofie van der Sommen
thank you both very much for sharing!I feel releated to your approch of teaching, isn't teaching pilates a way of cooperating?the spaces between teacher and student reacting on eachother, respecting eachother and moving together, it's beatiful, thank you very much  sharing this conversation and workout!
41-44 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin