Foot Focused Warm Up<br>Ruth Alpert<br>Class 3117

Foot Focused Warm Up
Ruth Alpert
Class 3117

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kandie - this year's sicknesses are really nasty! I've had the flu twice, and yes, if you can move at all, moving gently is the only way! So happy this worked for you, and hope you feel much better really fast.
Thank you Joanne Bezzina . Sorry I'm so late replying - I was in the middle of a major household move during February in addition to having the flu, and your comment slipped by me. Glad the timing worked for Feb.feet... I'm curious, what's March and April about?
1 person likes this.
This sequence was lovely, Ruth! Thank you for the diagonal heel rock challenge, I'll be playing with it and looking to establish a relation between my ankle and opposite arm (something I'm clearing missing at the moment). I've find myself using the foam yoga blocks more often these days, so this was also a good reminder to get back to the roller which promotes more back and forth jostling.
Hi Dilla - thanks. Yes, jostling ... The TRAGERĀ® Approach bleeds through... I can't help myself, lol!
1 person likes this.
wow beautiful I love this class x
Thank you Julie!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Hi Ruth, this class was so restorative for me after a couple weeks without moving. I really enjoyed it, thanks so much!
Thanks, Denee!  Hope you haven't been sick (not moving...)
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
I appreciate your words of wisdom.Ā  Liked the playful attitude to the feet.
41-50 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin