Elite Athlete Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 3218

Elite Athlete Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 3218

Watch this Class
Natalia C
This time when watching this video I noticed the flow of the class mainly and the pacing of the exercises making this class advanced. I also noticed the variations of exercises for specific doers, including dancers and all other athletes!
Jennifer B
I liked seeing all the ways we can use the magic circle to advance the exercise or just to even work certain parts of the body that people don't feel. Super helpful!
Simona K
Great instructions, pace and flow of the class.  I liked all of the variations with the magic circle and also the jump board sequence.  The class was easy to follow even though I don't have a dance background. 
Edgar A
I really liked how you combined the inner thigh work working in parallel and turned out.
Love this class since it was first posted 4 years ago! and its a full hour !
Diane Diefenderfer
thank you Denee! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the class. Its a hard one!
Katie W
I loved seeing how the Magic Circle as well as the Jump Board were incorporated into the class. I also found all the variations in inner thigh work to be very interesting, especially all the transitioning between parallel and turned out work. Many of the add-ons and variations used throughout the class are useful for myself as a dancer and I look forward to working on them.
Gianna  A
That was so interesting to see the jumpboard! I loved seeing the variations on legs in the straps and also the flecter work straddling the reformer. This gave me so many ideas!
Ashley O
I really enjoyed all of the variations and add ones that are great for training as a dancer. I wish I had a reformer so I could do these every day. I loved the jump board and the one foot in the strap as the legs perform bicycles
Coral S
wow! So many advanced exercise and variations, I can really see the benefit of these in athletes, especially dancers. I really enjoyed seeing the jump board exercises, looked like a lot of control and full body connection. 
51-60 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin