Elite Athlete Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 3218

Elite Athlete Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 3218

Watch this Class
Solana M
I loved seeing how versatile these advanced exercises can be with these variations. I love how full and complete this is and how advanced pilates practitioners and elite athletes could really benefit from these exercises.
Moorea P
I loved the single leg work and incorporation of dancer like exercises. I think so many dancers and athletic people would really get a full body -mind work out with these reformer exercises. 
Emma M
Really great class! I loved seeing the single leg work and incorporation of the magic circle. It was a very clear and intense class that athletes would definitely benefit from. 
Isabella G
I loved seeing how many different ways the magic circle and jumpboard can be used to facilitate Reformer exercises! I trained with a jumpboard in physical therapy while coming back from an ankle sprain and it was very helpful. The more dancer-geared exercises were also great, especially all of the single leg work on the footbar and with feet in straps. 
Lauren S
Love love love the incorporation of the magic circle and the jumpboard! very challenging class. 
61-65 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin