Mindful Mat Flow<br>Joanne Bezzina<br>Class 3304

Mindful Mat Flow
Joanne Bezzina
Class 3304

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Lol... when I first saw the beginning I thought the Jacob had a blonde ponytail 🤣
1 person likes this.
Love this class!  Must do daily!  Esp the thigh stretch to kneeling side kick to twist combination, yummm! THANK YOU!
Ivan and Geneva I'm so glad that you found an element that resonated with you in the class! Lorna it's like a little trick we inadvertently played on all the viewers =)
Sarah B
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Joanne, a really well thought out class.. I particularly enjoyed the single shoulder strength push coming out of the press ups, thank you!! 
1 person likes this.
Great class, Jo! Please add more mat classes to PA. Great cueing and flow.
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback Sarah B  and Marissa C! Happy new year, I'm so glad you enjoyed the class xxx
1 person likes this.
Top shelf mat class!  One of those to come back to and put on a personal playlist.  Joanne is a pelvis centric instructor.  So many great cues to try at the iliac crest, espcially.  Very spine mobilizing with her great cueing from the pelvis.
Kasha F
1 person likes this.
Absolutely fantastic class! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Great teaching cues, plus I'll be doing it regularly myself, as it just feels so good x
Eugenia Biencinto
wonderful class!!! thanks to Joanne Bezzina. Thank you for having the great Spanish professional Jacobo Gomez as a student.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed my class Allison O, Kasha F, and Eugenia Biencinto. It was great to teach it and to have some wonderful people join me as participants (I was pretty nervous in my first class for PA!)  
71-80 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin