Sciatica Relief<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 3433

Sciatica Relief
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 3433

Watch this Tutorial
Sherri Betz
Dear Tova In the case of sciatic being triggered by the lumbar spine (think disc bulge) we would begin in extension. The direction always depends on the position that provokes the pain as well as the position that relieves the patient's pain. I often don't even worry about what exact tissue is at fault, I look for the provoking position and the relieving position to direct the treatment plan and exercise program.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri Hope you will come back to the UK soon and do another one of your training weekends.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri Hope you will come back to the UK soon and do another one of your training weekends.
This is an amazing tutorial thank you!!!!!!
Jane M
When I am to get out of bed in the morning , my sciatica goes into a terrible painful spasm. It is hard to stand up and painful.  This lasts a very short time.  A minute or two.  Then I walk and it is better.  I ice for 29 minutes.  Then I can do anything I want all day unlimited .  No pain.  No pain in bed.   Horrific pain to get up!
Jane M
I have no aches or pains. Active all day. Sleep without pain. When I try to get up in the morning the sting down my leg is terrible. I dread getting up. Several minutes later I walk and ice and I am fine to do all activity. No issue except when I get up in the morning. It is agonizing!
Jane M
I think it is my perifoemis
Kelli PHYSIQUE KINETICS
Greatly appreciate all the anatomy breakdown of lower back issues etc. Very helpful insight and ideas to incorporate for clients who suffer with these type of back issues. Thank you for your knowledge and hope to see more and more topics! 
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
I love your tutorials.  So informative, and I so appreciate how clearly you share your knowledge.  Thank you.
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin