Scapular GPS<br>Cara Reeser<br>Tutorial 3477

Scapular GPS
Cara Reeser
Tutorial 3477

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Exactly THE instruction I need to help a client - thank you !
Kat Ernst
2 people like this.
Thank you Cara Reeser! You have a way with instructing that is so fluid and easy to follow. Just what I needed. =)
1 person likes this.
This was such an informative video! You helped put into words things that I know, but have a difficult time explaining to clients. You are so knowledgeable about shoulder anatomy, yet are also able to explain it in an accessible way. Props to you. Thank you for a great video!
It really was a great conversation Thank you Cara
1 person likes this.
After watching this excellent tutorial I realized that I do the similar mistakes whilst spinal articulation exercises...this video awakening me for focusing more on the scapula through the exercises...thank you Cara
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Thank you Cara Reeser . it was easy to understand  for client. As a teacher in Thailand I ask my client to "keep the Mango in the basket" ;)
This is great so helpful thank you
So clear and useful and brilliant prep for my scapular awareness class — thank you, Cara
I love this! Thank you! I sometimes get overwhelmed in conversations about about the shoulder blades but this is so clear! 
Rosena S
As always , another informative tutorial. Scapular retraction during the roll over is my favorite takeaway. Definitely using these tips in my classes
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin