Scapular GPS<br>Cara Reeser<br>Tutorial 3477

Scapular GPS
Cara Reeser
Tutorial 3477

Watch this Tutorial
Wow! What a wonderful explanation of how the scapula moves, reacts, and as you put it, "behaves" in specific exercises. My eye and cues will change quite a bit after watching this tutorial. I love your work and the way that you communicate. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Hey Mary thanks a bunch for the nice note.  I am glad you like it.  
Bensu B
Hello Cara, Every time I watch your videos, my mind is filled with new information. Thank you very much for your effort. I would like to ask about the roll down movement you mentioned in the Scapula tutorial. If the student protracts her shoulder blades while doing a roll down or roll up, is this a problem? I am confused about the articulation of the spine in order to stretch the rhomboid muscles and move the shoulder blades into protraction instead of their natural posture. Thank you for your attention🌸
Bensu B
Hello Cara, Every time I watch your videos, my mind is filled with new information. Thank you very much for your effort. I would like to ask about the roll down movement you mentioned in the Scapula tutorial. If the student protracts her shoulder blades while doing a roll down or roll up, is this a problem? I am confused about the articulation of the spine in order to stretch the rhomboid muscles and move the shoulder blades into protraction instead of their natural posture. Thank you for your attention🌸
Bensu B
Bensu B
Bensu B
Bensu B
31-38 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin