Spinal Articulation Tower<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3527

Spinal Articulation Tower
Amy Havens
Class 3527

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really enjoy this class. Great for unwinding the spine and everything else!  Thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
Every single time I do this class, I think I love it more. 
2 people like this.
Lori M and Carol H , thank you gals so much!!  Tower is so much fun, glad you enjoyed this class
Crystal
1 person likes this.
Amy, Just the class I needed.  It really pointed out some wonderful weaknesses I want to work on. Challenging and doable--my favorite kind of class!! Thank you!!
Wonderful to reconnect with my tower and treat myself with this class, thank you Amy!
Glad you enjoyed this class and that it gave you some nice opportunities to connect to yourselves and your Towers!!  Louisa H Crystal E 
Carol K
1 person likes this.
Amy, 
This is truly one of your best classes. What a pleasure to be in your presence. You articulate so thoughtfully which has incredible resonance. Please instruct a new advanced tower class! 
Much appreciation to you! 
My gosh Carol K , thank you so much!  I can't tell you how much this comment means to me.  Truly!  I will make a request and hopefully I can film some more Tower content soon, upper level as well.  Stay healthy!
Hi Amy, 
This is the first of your sessions I have taken. I truly appreciated the simple cues and the complex moves. Thank you so much! I will do this often and learn from you. 
Lori Anne
Amy, love your classes- I've been doing them for a decade or so now, since you were in your little studio :) Thanks :)
41-50 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin