The Dance of the Clavicle!<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 3627

The Dance of the Clavicle!
Tom McCook
Tutorial 3627

Watch this Tutorial
Thanks for such an informative tutorial - I also love your sense of humour- the heroic film music comment made me laugh out loud, Thank you.
Thanks Caroline! I appreciate that you found the tutorial useful and with a little bit of fun included!  All the best to you
Jennifer O
Tom - you have a very special talent of being able to articulate your knowledge of how the body moves.  So much great information here and I can't wait to use pieces in my teaching!!  Also my clavicle does not fit correctly into my A/C joint and causes a lot of shoulder/neck issues so I believe this will help me find a little relief!!  Thank you!!
Thank you Jennifer! I believe it will be really helpful too. Focusing on the design and being efficient with your shoulder girdle will change your nervous system. Practice often for a period of time to embody a new level of function. Warm regards
Tahmour B
Thanks Tom. So great. You are one of my fave's on here. I really enjoy learning from you. Keep these little gems coming. 
1 person likes this.
Tahmour B, thank you for your message and appreciation!! All the best to you!🙏
Such a wonderful teacher. Thank you so much !! ❤️
Sornam S you're very welcome!! Thank you for the lovely feedback!!
Liya O
It was such informational, from now I’ll pay attention also to the clavicle .Also opening the chest from the clavicle and pectoralalis muscle lengthening/stretching helps me to drop shoulders down automatically. Thank you 🌺
Liya O , that’s great to hear you feel the new efficient embodiment!! Enjoy and all the best to you!!
31-40 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin