Pilates Mat and Gait<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3629

Pilates Mat and Gait
Tom McCook
Class 3629

Watch this Class
Brilliant as usual! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Thank you Ana!
I'm happy to hear you appreciate! Enjoy and be well!
2 people like this.
I always look forward to trying your classes and finding new inspiration for my teaching Tom McCook and this one didn't disappoint. Who knew an 8 point plank could feel so challenging. I also particularly lied the cue to feel the shoulders press into the floor in bridge. Simple, but effective. Even more please PilatesAnytime!
Tom, thanks for sharing your knowledge of anatomy. Your pacing and repetition were helpful for me, a new teacher.
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class....incredibly releasing and wonderfully strong at the same time. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Iā€™m always looking forward watching your videos . Fab variations.
Love the all four / thoracic mobility and side leg/ side bend with a ball ,8 point plank . Thank you so much
1 person likes this.
Can you please do a magic circle video as well šŸ™
Thank you all for your comments, I really appreciate your participation and feedback! Anett, I'll see what I can do in my next visit to PA. Wishing you the very best!!
1 person likes this.
Tom simply love your classes. I don't have a triad ball is it possible to use an overball for side lying work??
Hi Sharon, Yes you can use an overball it should would just fine. I like the triad ball because it's more robust and and can support more weight. Give it a go with the overball and enjoy! Thank you for your feedback!
31-40 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin