About the MELT Method®<br>Sue Hitzmann<br>Discussion 3743

About the MELT Method®
Sue Hitzmann
Discussion 3743

Watch this Discussion
1 person likes this.
Sue Hi Sue, here is Cordula from Germany, happy that your book MELT Method was published in German! What about your new one MELT Performance? 
Hopeful greetings Cordula
Thank you Sue for this valuable information. Looking forward to watching the videos and incorporating the MELT method into my pilates classes.
This is great!!
Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom with us all on Pilates Anytime.  I have been working in Myofascial Release for a few years now and your MELT Method is teaching me a lot.
Awesome to see Sue and the MELT Method here. I introduced the ball and soft roller techniques at my Pilates studio in 2012 and both myself and clients have benefited hugely from this practice. The MELT Method is a great compliment to Pilates.
Marina A
Hello Sue Hitzmann I really loved your lesson. I'm not a pilates instructor but I suffer from Classical Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (cEDS) and I've been practicing Pilates on a regular basis for the past 20 years with very good results. I was wondering if the MELT method can be used by people with connective tissue disorders like EDS for  myofascial pain, expecially in the upper back. Thank you so much in advanced and hugs from Italy (I was checking on your website but I couldn't find any MELT instructors here )  
Yes of course. Actually MELT is a connective tissue technique as well as addressing neurological issues. If you want to use MELT properly, read the book because I discuss how to use it with ED and other mixed CT disorders. You want to do less more frequently to really improve your symptoms and once you know how to MELT properly, add NeuroStrength techniques and MELT Performance. This way you can focus on stabilizing your joints directly.
Excellent!
Thanks Susan! Your knowledge of the human body is helpful to understand MELT method!
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin