Fundamental Mat Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3835

Fundamental Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3835

Watch this Class
Hi Rajashree Srirangarajan , yes you can breathe however you wish.  My thoughts for people are .. breathe normally, but feel supported by the breath and supported in your back!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful job Amy! Your teaching style is clear and to the point! 
Phuli C
1 person likes this.
Now Id like to do this faster- not sure where to go next
Thank you so much Ryan B !  
Ingrid L
1 person likes this.
I realy like this, very cleary good teaching.
It is great to train the basic principals of pilates regulary even if you are level up.
Julie C
1 person likes this.
Amy, I've been doing quite a few of your classes which I love and thought it be good to just check in on my basics, I love the imagery especially the bowl of water. I've had a look but can't see any, did you do anymore fundamentals like this that covers more of the moves as I enjoy the classes and want to get most out of them. I know you give great ques but still after this I think another would be great.

Julie
Ingrid L Julie C thank you and Julie C , yes I have a few other fundamental Mat classes on the site as well as some basics and breakdowns.  The most recent class, #4255, was filmed a few months ago, live, in my den!  I had the fortune of having a regular Tuesday class during most of 2020, helping keep people in their practice!  Let me know how that class goes for you!
1 person likes this.
thanksssss Amy! and welcome back to PA
It was very useful 

Hi Sylvana M , thank you for taking class!  I didn't go anywhere, I'm here!  We have so many amazing teachers offering their work on PA, we get to rotate and share!  
Karlien V
Wow thank you
41-50 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin