Back Body Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3942

Back Body Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3942

Watch this Class
Mary Jo K
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, I always look forward to your classes! Another great one!
2 people like this.
When I got up to change springs & at the end of workout,  I could really feel a difference in my body. My favorites: the band around the thighs holding in external rotation, side lying jumping, sitting slow arm work & arm jumping, kneeling arm work, & box supine lat stretch. THANKS!
2 people like this.
Love arm jumping! Great work! 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy!! That felt lovely! The connection to my upper back, the Theraband leg work, and the arm jumping and stretches!! Felt great after my long drive in the snow yesterday. I love your creativity and gentleness! Thank you!! I will incorporate some with my teaching.
Amy S
1 person likes this.
Playful, creative , smart ❤️
1 person likes this.
Amy, I watched this video while traveling today. I did the workout with you once I got home. WOW, loved the band on the legs and could really feel the difference when we got up for long box. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Very nice class.  Creative, controlled, clear cueing and concentrated flowing work. Thanks for sharing.
1 person likes this.
Love your classes Amy
Libby K
2 people like this.
Wow.  I have a new relationship with my jump board.  Loved all the different jumping Amy.  What a great class.  Thank you!
Christine T
Wow! I loved everything about this class especially the pace. The arm circles felt so good. Everything was a bit of a challenge but it all worked. Thank you for the effort you put into your classes.
1-10 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin