Strength Training Concepts<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 4167

Strength Training Concepts
Sherri Betz
Class 4167

Watch this Class
Kimberley Michelle
Sherri, Thank you so very much.  I'm so excited to work with older adults, and this is exactly what I was looking for.  Super helpful!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much. So helpful for myself and my clients!
Diane Duvall
1 person likes this.
Absolutely wonderful!  Cannot wait to watch the other videos.  This gives me so many ideas and modifications for frail clients (who aren't always seniors!).   Loved it.
Casandra B
1 person likes this.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Thanks! I’ve just started to focus on squats, lunges and heel raises after an Achilles Tendon rupture last year! You made this class for me. Can’t be more grateful for your clear explanations and alternate ways of working the muscles until they’re stronger. Hugs!!!
Sherri Betz
Diane Casandra Kimberley Michelle Judy so glad that you all found this class useful!  Best of luck getting STRONG!
Joanna G
1 person likes this.
Brilliant, thank you so much. 
Pam W
1 person likes this.
Love the modifications in this video! Thanks so much Sherri.
What do you do about lunges for people who have hip arthritis or who have had hip replacement? 
Sherri Betz
Pam W Thank you!  I put them against the doorframe and only go down as far as they can.  If I have the Reformer available I will teach them Eve's Lunge or I use the Trapeze Table springs or Ropes to support them during the lunges.  No modifications needed for hip replacement or arthritis unless they are just very limited in their ROM in extension.  Then I would give them seated chair hip extension stretches to help with their hip mobility for HEP.
Laura B
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Sherri!!! Loved, loved, loved this class and I learned a lot. I'm appreciative of you and your teaching. You are an exceptional teacher.
Ewa
The best
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin