Weighted Workout<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4171

Weighted Workout
Amy Havens
Class 4171

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Such a wonderful class! Nice modifications when needed. Loved the wrist one. Voice is very soothing and loved all of the muscle explanations too.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, fantastic class!! 🌻
1 person likes this.
What a great workout!!!! Thanks Amy! 

Norita
1 person likes this.
Great class and challenging. I used 3 lb weights and it was hard. Thank you Amy!
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
Another great class, Amy! Thank you. It has been a bit of an 'under-the-weather' week and I needed to feel I still had some 'zhuzh' in me! That was just what I needed (I LOVE arm workout, especially with you!) - not to strenuous, but still a very good workout at a great pace, with your usual fab cues and beautiful energy. Back on track!
Norita
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed today!! Thank you Amy :)
Gary M Jennifer U Joanne B BB Etaine C Judith H Abigail K thanks for taking class with me and way to go for going up to 2 and 3 lbs!!  
Maryann A Marina C Carla  Laurence F NoritaZ hey ya'll... .so happy you're enjoying this workout!!  And again, for those of you going up and using heavier weight, good for you!!
Laurence F hope you got to feeling better!!  :)
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
Amy Havens I did indeed! Thank you for asking. Strange times we're in... sometimes one doesn't know whether it is the mind or the body that's a bit 'off'... Maybe both - or maybe none!... thanks to PA! ;) 
Sending lots of strong, positive energy across the Atlantic from autumnal London!
Laurence F I hear you on this.  Good thing we've got our movement practice, our curiosity and our community to keep us all together, right?!!    Thanks for sending your energy my way -- I'll take it!!  See you soon!
\
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin