Begin Again Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4355

Begin Again Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 4355

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
How I needed this today! I feel stronger, more stable, less stressed, and ready to go back to what felt like too much work. I can handle it now!
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this class live and am now going to go through it again! One class every Tuesday!  Feels so good
Viktor Uygan
Laura M wow I am beyond happy to hear my class made you feel like you can handle anything that comes your way!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Lavina M so happy to hear you are taking the whole series for the second time. Let me know if it feels different or the same? 
Lisa F
1 person likes this.
Wonderful attention to the whole body. Feel grounded And lighter!
Viktor Uygan
Lisa F glad to know you have noticed that my class focuses on whole body movement and you feel grounded as well as light. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Cynthia G
Thank you so much for sharing your extensive knowledge of movement with me.  Loved the combo of primal /somatic movement with Pilates. I feel great. Did more, understood more and am happy that at my age I can do a lot.  Wish and hope for more.  Will keep trying. 
Hi Viktor just revisited this class.   Just LOVE it.  Thank you
Viktor Uygan
Cynthia G so happy to hear you enjoyed and value primal movement. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Mandy D so nice to hear after revisit you still love my class 😂 Thank you 🙏🏻
81-90 of 91

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin