Building Your Foundation<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4443

Building Your Foundation
Amy Havens
Class 4443

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I just adore your teaching Amy, thank you for such a feel good class :)
Chloe  L
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, thank you for wonderful foundation class. I find difficult in putting my heel on the seat for the teaser. I’m not sure because my leg is short? Do you have modification for that? 
Taryn Upchurch
I really enjoyed this class, Amy Havens. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy: I just got an EXO chair and have done some of your classes, and the classes of others, all of which I have enjoyed. When I discovered the Wound chair was the same idea and searched for Wunda chair  classes I found this series. It is so perfect! Thank you so much. I have to say that of all the breath cues given over the years, your cue to move the breath with the spring expanding and contracting was the most intuitive and useful to me. Thanks again.
Thank you so much Amy S and Taryn Upchurch !!
Kate A thank you for taking the time to leave this comment for me about the cue of the breath with the spring motion.  It's very intuitive to me as well, and drives home the "strength with length" purpose for me.  Glad it resonated with you too!
Chloe L thank you for your question about the heel position on the pedal for Teaser -- yes, it could be a leg length matter and not being able to reach if your legs feel short (mine are too!).  Have you tried sitting on a small pillow, stack of pads or even the moon box?  This modification would bring you closer to the pedal and allow your heels to reach - but keep in mind, it could change the way the rest of the exercise feels.  It might feel much easier!  Give this a try and see if it helps and if not, please reach back out again.  
Wonderful into to the chair. The light springs/ minimal changes was refreshing. I feel connected. Thank you. 
41-48 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin