Elite Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 4664

Elite Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 4664

Watch this Class
Moorea P
I love the emphasis of exhalation and cues described in semi-circle. Very informative!
Gianna  A
Watching teaser done so gracefully was amazing to see! It was nice to see the ordering of the exercises, really nice strong warm up into the harder exercises sprinkled in with some more feel good ones. Great order of the exercises :) 
Katie W
It was very nice to see how the flow of the class was maintained while still taking the time to ensure proper alignment and set up prior to each exercise. I especially loved the tactile cueing to sequentially lower the ribs, spine, and pelvis during the semi-circle as well as the continual reminders to allow breath to keep the movement fluid in that exercise. 
Ashley O
I’m most impressed with the pacing of this class. For All of these advanced movements and exercises to be completed and perfectly broken down and cued in less than 35 minutes is quite amazing !
Solana M
I love how effortless the movement looks and how effortless it moves. All of this advanced work can be done in under an hour with ease, everything flows beautifully into the next. 
Coral S
This was so helpful to hear such clear cues and see the beautiful demonstration and movement for each exercise. I especially liked seeing those parallel splits after the knee stretches and other tough work, seemed like such a nice stretch.
Moorea P
I loved this reformer class, it was very clear yet concise in 35 minutes. The cues were direct and detailed. Will very much go back to this class when I start teaching. 
Anna H
I appreciate the consistent pace throughout the class. It was quick, keeping the body warm. However, it was in an order that would not be too demanding on the body. The direct and specific cues maintained this pace. 
Isabella G
Loved the variety of exercises in this class, impressive in only 35 minutes! I especially liked the addition of exercises like semicircle, long back stretch, and the twist. The transitions between exercises all felt very fluid. 
Lauren S
Such beautiful movement & cues to ensure proper form during this elite flow! I love the cues of how important it is to connect breath to movement which helps maintain pace and flow- so seamless!
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin