Day 3: Strong Legs<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5091

Day 3: Strong Legs
Laura Hanlon
Class 5091

Watch this Class
Enjoyed this class, Laura!  Your cues are so clear!  THANKS
Cynthia G
Love the flow of your classes.  Had to get used to the aggressive use of the word tear, but it is an athletic class I guess. Enjoyed it. Thanks.
Great class! Just what I needed today  
Loving these classes and the challenge. Thank you
I absolutely loved this class. Your cueing was terrific and the glute work was exactly what I needed. I even added light weights to the beginning. Thanks!
Gianna  A
I loved the knee stretch clam shells and the use of the band in single leg stretch and hundreds. Amazing class!
Katie W
I loved the addition of standing work at the end! It was a great change of pace, and felt nice to feel all that leg work and engagement translated to being off the mat as well as on. 
Loved this class! Perfect workout for glutes and hams. Thanks Laura! 
Coral S
I really enjoyed the clam shell exercises and seeing all the variations there can be with it. I also really liked the banana with the band, I found that have the legs pressing into the band provided support and made it slightly easier to lift both legs and upper body without recruiting the shoulders.
Emma M
I really enjoyed this class! The use of the band added a level of difficulty while also adding support. The standing work at the end was another great addition to the class.
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin