Day 3: Strong Legs<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5091

Day 3: Strong Legs
Laura Hanlon
Class 5091

Watch this Class
Anna H
Loved the detailed cues, targeting specific parts! The band definitely increases the difficulty in the legs, but I still felt a full body workout. Day 1 & 2 were great preps for this workout.
Incredible, Laura! I’m living in Istanbul right now and I practice outside in the yard of our Airbnb which is also an outdoor cafe. It is a great way to start my day. I’ve had fun going around the city to collect the various props. I’m still using momentum for the roll up, but my legs are flying up less frequently! I would appreciate some cueing for lifting through the pelvic floor as I have weakness there ever since the birth of my second baby 21 years ago. Is that possible? Thanks again!
Revisited this class again today - love it more, thank you Lauren 
I absolutely loved this class and the use of the band. The pacing was just right for me today. I’m loving each class more. Thank you! 
Marian Lunah
Great instructions and uplifting energy ... and time actually flies! Grazie mille!
Lauren S
Love how to band supplemented the work!
Lauren is a great instructor and i will be doing this workout again and again. It's challenging and straight to the point. 
31-37 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin