Day 2: Core Strengthening<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5089

Day 2: Core Strengthening
Laura Hanlon
Class 5089

Watch this Class
Chuhang G
Challenging class. There are a few exercises that are impossible without a ball though, so take note of it!
1 person likes this.
Did I really click "like" after completing this intense class?  LOL  Of course I did. Such  excellent instruction.  Thank you.
Miri J
1 person likes this.
Love the cues! Great class. 
Saphira B
1 person likes this.
Wonderful and challenging class! Understandable and compassionate cues. Feels good all over.
Anne M
1 person likes this.
Super. Love the cues and the challenge.
Gianna  A
1 person likes this.
This was such a great class! I loved the ball moving around between hands for the swan variation & during teaser! The support under the back and neck for some of the ab work was really nice! Thanks Laura!
Katie W
1 person likes this.
This was a fantastic class! I loved all the variations with the ball. I especially felt my obliques when pulsing on one side during the criss-cross section of Vacation Special as opposed to switching legs continuously!
Coral S
1 person likes this.
This was a great class. I especially enjoyed the hundreds variation with the ball and pulses on the exhale, added some inner thigh work as well as deeper abdominal control!
Emma M
Wonderful class!! I loved all the additions and variations with the ball. The support under the neck during the vacation special was a really nice change. 
Som S
1 person likes this.
Suprisingly, i quite enjoyed the videos so far.  No background noise to distract from the workout. I liked it alot
41-50 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin