Exploring Perspectives<br>Regina Santos<br>Class 5159

Exploring Perspectives
Regina Santos
Class 5159

Watch this Class
Jung In S
1 person likes this.
Feel so good after the work out!!! really enjoyed his work out!! 
Alicia S
1 person likes this.
The class was good but this instructor never stops talking….I found that part a little grating. I workout to get out of my head….not to focus on it.
Regina Santos
Jung In S Thank you so much for coming along the ride!!! I hope to hear from you again! 
Regina Santos
Alicia S Thanks for your feedback! haha , Pilates himself was supposed to be a man of little words. I respect your perspective as no one teacher is for everyone, except us as we are for ourselves. The aim here is to get into our whole body, our mind, body, soul so that our heads align with the rest of us :) Take good care and keep doing the pilates! 
Ilayda C
1 person likes this.
hello!!
you're holding on to a place for the roll over movement. on the equipment part, it says only mat, but when we do it only with mat, we don't have a chance to hold on to something at the back. how should we do it?
Regina Santos
Ilayda C Hello! You can keep your arms down by your sides  thank you for doing the class!
Ilayda C
1 person likes this.
hello again!! thank you for answering. it was a very enjoyable lesson. that's how I've done my arms already. I felt this movement a little on my triceps. there's nothing wrong, is there? sorry i asked so many questions haha
Regina Santos
Ilayda C My Pleasure to stay in touch!! Yes, absolutely you will feel it in your triceps as it is meant to be whole body - anchor and press down into the upper back too! I'm here for you :) Thank you for staying engaged :) 
Ilayda C
22:13 hi regina!! what would you suggest if we have shorter legs and longer arms, longer upper body in general.
Regina Santos
Ilayda C Hi! I would say that you would want to honor your body and do what feels right and avoid anything that might cause pain...does this make sense? Thank you for staying engaged!! 

11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin