Shoulder Care Reformer<br>Andrew Aroustian<br>Class 5428

Shoulder Care Reformer
Andrew Aroustian
Class 5428

Watch this Class
Kacie Dart perfect! So glad you enjoyed the class. 
Enjoyed the class. I like the flex band positioning .
Katharine A thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it. 
Taryn Upchurch
I really appreciated Andrew's creativity with some of the exercises, and also enjoyed Andrew's his clear and cheerful cueing. I'll come back to this one in the future!
Thank you Taryn Upchurch really appreciate the comment. So happy you enjoyed the class! 
Angie H
My left shoulder has been acting up lately, and this was a wonderful chance to slow down and concentrate on making both shoulders work together. I'm definitely going to use some of your cues in my classes, too. Wonderful! (And that reverse elephant is FIRE!)
Angie H excellent! So glad that the class worked for you and you can use some of the techniques with your clients. Fabulous! 
DJ
DJ
Hi there thank you for the class.  I have a question for you and others - did anyone else feel a lot of pressure into the shoulder rests with the band work.  I loved the idea of the band work but felt I was pushing up into shoulder rests which made it uncomfortable?  Thank you
Phoenix
I'm currently healing my rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Your workout helps me to engage and strengthen all the right places. Thank you for your gentle and well-instructed class 🙏🏽
Chanda Hinman
DJ, thank you for question. Depending on the strength and length of your band, the exercise can feel more intense, especially if you have any neck or shoulder tension. Try a longer band and/or a lighter resistance band. If you continue feeling too much pressure, feel free to skip the exercise. Let us know if there is any other way we can support you!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin