Precise Theraband<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 597

Precise Theraband
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 597

Watch this Class
Welcome to a world of discovery Sharon! Take your time. We have classes that reach all levels here so please visit the learning center to look at the terminolgy (glossary), the philosophy and where to begin. We have two great beginning series taught by our regular instructors Niedra Gabriel and Monica Wilson. Both of these teachers are truly masters at walking a beginner through their first Pilates lessons. To answer your question, the overball is a 9" ball not fully blown up.
Here is a link if you want to buy one from Amazon...
Overball
Thanks Kristi. I've ordered my Overball! I was particularly interested in Rebekah's classes because of her experience with osteoporosis. My physical therapist wants me to do pilates for my core (I have si joint instability and right side core weakness). I also have osteopenia, so want to be sure I benefit from this new adventure without hurting myself further. I did one of Niedra's classes which was amazing, but after seeing this class, I realize I could have used that ball to my advantage! Thanks for the support!
Love your instruction- thank you for being on PA!!!
Really enjoyed that and despite being a level 1 class it's still makes you work. Thank you
1 person likes this.
I am always on the lookout for new cueing for my beginner's class. Rebekah really shines in this. Thanks so much!
Thanks so much for the support everyone! Happy new year!
A lot of my clients cannot manage the advanced exercises so this was great, thank you Rebekah, you have given me plenty of ideas!
Katarina S
Very nice class Rebekah - back to basic. I really like it.
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin