Mat Progression Series 3/10<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 56

Mat Progression Series 3/10
Monica Wilson
Class 56

Watch this Class
I have a question about the sit up straight position. Should the natural curve of our lower back disappear in this position? Is it similarly to when we lie on our back and pull our stomach in and up? I am asking because when I tried to put my hipbones over my sitbones the curve tended to be slightly more evident than what I thought it should be. So, is there a brief video explaining just this position, so that I can see exactly how the hipbones are placed?
1 person likes this.
Maria-Teresa ~ Thank you for your forum post. Monica taught a tutorial on Spine Stretch Forward that may help answer your question. She breaks down this exercise, including the set up so you will know the best way to position your body. I hope this helps!
Alison B
I see a lot of comments from quite some time ago! Anyway Monica I’m enjoying your series. I don’t have to keep picking up my device to watch, you are very clear on your instructions.
Monica Wilson
Love hearing that! Yes, this is an oldie but a goodie! If you hadn’t had a chance yet, be sure to check out my more recent beginner series 🥰
11-14 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin