Playful Mat Flow<br>Portia Page<br>Class 1075

Playful Mat Flow
Portia Page
Class 1075

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Portia for a great little morning workout. A lovely start to the day with some body awakening stretching and ab series. For me it was my first time to achieve the rollover and almost a boomerang!
3 people like this.
Truly fun and engaging :) Thanx Portia !!
the modified into the intermediate ~ advanced movements were brilliant ~ sneaky ;) Loved This Class
4 people like this.
Thanks Portia, I loved the preps and the modifications!!!! Great class!!!!
3 people like this.
Loved it all - the flow, the delivery, the transitions... great teaching and great outfits (especially the matching tops and sockies!)
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed and especially the prep phases of exercises good reminder and new ideas for me.

1 person likes this.
Great workout in combination with Rael's roller series. Thanks!
Thank you all SO much for your comments and feedback.
I am really grateful for being given the opportunity to teach on Pilates Anytime and am glad that you all like the workout. It was definitely a fun time and the models (Lizbeth and Erika) were brilliant!!
Hi Portia, I'm on vacation in Mexico for a month so I finally have time to do more Pilates for myself! My first night and I chose your class. Excellent. I'm going to try to take a class a day so I'm sure I'll see you in the virtual world again. Love your relaxed, playful attitude.
3 people like this.
Where can I get these "shoes"?
1 person likes this.
Nice class
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin