Powerhouse Reformer Flow<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 1131

Powerhouse Reformer Flow
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 1131

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Amazing articulate teacher. Love Rachel! Working out with this much focused attention makes the time fly and feels delicious.
2 people like this.
Rachel Taylor Segel has inspired me to become a better instructor! Listening to her cueing is like reading an article on Pilates which is filled with relevant and applicable information. I'll need to re-watch this one several times. It has become one of my favorites!
Thank you Rachel!
2 people like this.
So wish I could have been there in person, but I'll take Rachel anyway I can get her. Rachel's teaching is as always articulate, specific, in the movement (and moment) and deep. I especially loved the relationship of the diaphragm (breathing) and springs. This is how I have explained the breathing as I was taught (TPC graduate and at TPC) versus other styles of breathing. Was nice to hear the message conveyed in the same way. Thanks Rachel for you always engaging and invigorating class! Definitely one of my favs that I will repeat.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rachel for enriching every atom of my mind, body and spirit. Every moment feels alive and every breath is embodied. As always, I leave your class smiling uncontrollably and wholeheartedly (and also very sweaty). Such a gift!
1 person likes this.
As always, Rachel, lovely. Thanks for taking the time to do each exercise and explain the overall, wholistic goal. Miss you!
Thank you everyone!!!! I live to communicate Pilates as well as I possibly can so people feel it, own it themselves and feel the joyous satisfaction it gives. I am so lucky! Rachel
Great cueing... I am reminded of sequencing through the exercises. thanks so much
Bellisimo!
Rachel, your ability to be so articulate and descriptive while still being concise in the moment is simply amazing and beautifully demonstrates the art of teaching! Thank you for being such an inspiration to the craft of instruction. XO, Lindy Irwin
Hi Rachel. Thanks so much for the always heart felt, and solid instructions. you rock.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin