The First PA Video<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1213

The First PA Video
Kristi Cooper
Class 1213

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I LOVED this! Kristi is AMAZING! Thank you! I'm determined to do every level 1 class moving up from there!
This is my first class, and the video got screwed up to just broken up colors about 5 minutes in. I could hear fine, but couldn't replicate the exercises I didn't understand. Maybe my computer? Other than that this is great.
Nancy ~ I am sorry you are having trouble playing this video. It may be your video player, so if you have already restarted your computer to clear away the processes that aren't running, I would suggest changing your video player settings by:

- clicking on "My Account"
- selecting the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page
- selecting the option "Show Options For Low Med and HD"

As this is our oldest video created on Pilates Anytime, it may require the video player options for "Low" or "Med," which should stream the video without any stops. If you continue to have issues playing this video, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
I re-started the video and it worked fine. What a great first session. I did a couple of in-person mat classes, so I'm relatively familiar with the exercises - but am having to START OVER. I feel looser and more energized after the one class. I intend to do this as frequently as I can in the AM.
Nancy ~ Wonderful! We are so happy to hear that!
2 people like this.
thanks for both of your fast responses – I’m amazed. I checked around for “in person” pilates classes near where I live, and there weren’t any public ones, and the private classes are too expensive. so you are a GREAT discovery.
and your personal touch is very inspiring.
I’ll be a devotee (well, maybe a bad term to use, but you know what I mean). My chiropractor will be very happy.
nancy
Welcome Nancy! I'm so glad Maria was able to help you "see" the whole class. This was our first one, so it means a lot to us to know you are already a devotee! There is so much more! Say hello to your chiropractor!
Hi this is the first class I've taken on your site and loved it! Haven't completed a Pilates class in a while and this was a good starter to get me back into the swing of things. So excited for my next class tomorrow :) and what a fantastic idea Pilates Anytime is so happy I've found you!!! :)
How wonderful tracey85. If you liked this class (officially the first class before Pilates Anytime even started), I really have high hopes that you like many more of the fabulous teachers that have passed through our studio doors since! Welcome to Pilates Anytime!
I am very new here . What is PA mean?
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin