The Life of Eve<br>Eve Gentry<br>Documentary 1250

The Life of Eve
Eve Gentry
Documentary 1250

Watch this Documentary
1 person likes this.
What an amazing legacy this beautiful lady has left behind. She is truly inspirational and watching this makes you feel energised and ready to go out and heal/teach in a very gentle and respectful way.
Thank you for sharing! Beautiful. :)
Candace
1 person likes this.
What a wonderfully informative and inspiring biography. I will watch this again...I am sure. Thank you for this beautiful piece.. Michelle and PA and all..
Thank you PA for develope this beauttifull material. I i don't see how could i ever have access to so important information if it wasen't for those documentaries!!!
Thank you all for looking in on the life of Eve. Michele and everyone who knew Eve, shared so much with us during the process of making this documentary. It does my heart good to know that other instructors also value the benefits of learning about those who came before us.
Thank you for sharing! What an inspiration!
1 person likes this.
I thoroughly enjoyed hearing Eve's story! Thank you for sharing
her elegance with us!
Louise T
Love this quote from Eve: “Remember, the body is a moving object. Every part of it inside and outside is designed to move. Should movement be inhibited, or stopped or misdirected there is sure to be trouble. Muscles degenerate very quickly. We should take as least as good care of our bodies as our car, don’t you think?
Our body is the most complicated instrument we will ever own. It is also the hardiest, and contrary to all appearances, the most valuable.
Do give it a little of your time and devotion.”
Me too Louise.
1 person likes this.
so beautiful! i had to cry :O :)
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin