Choreography Challenge<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 1395

Choreography Challenge
Troy McCarty
Class 1395

Watch this Class
Truly enjoyed this workout. I'm new to Pilates Anytime and after 6 weeks, I'm beginning to enjoy it. The first 6 weeks,I was in mourning of loosing my private pilates teacher, friend, and next door neighbor to retirement in Belize. How could she? But she left me this great recommendation, Pilates Anytime, and the opportunity of buying her reformer. As said, I truly enjoy your classes. Loved the side lying/arm exercise - a new one for me.
Hi Anna:
So sorry about your Pilates teacher. But hey your on PA filled with many great teachers all sharing our ideas. So happy you liked the side lying/arm movements. Keep watching and practicing.
Thanks again for watching.
Troy
Great class! Loved the single arm work. Everything was awesome:)
Wonderful! Loved starting my day with this class. Definitely on my permanent queue list. Thanks!
Hi Barbara:
Thanks for watching! So happy you enjoyed the class.
So glad I found you....love your deliberate instruction. Reminds me that there is no rush! Delicious
Helen H
A new favorite. Loved every minute. Feel so stretched and energized. Thanks!
Peter L
Great class. Thank you. Lovely cueing. Loved the coreo/challenge variations also.
Snowing and freezing in Cleveland! Nice to have a beautiful warm work out with u On the beach Troy. Thank u!
My first Reformer class with you. I must say I'm impressed.
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin