Proprioception-Focused Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1406

Proprioception-Focused Mat
Tom McCook
Class 1406

Watch this Class
11 people like this.
This class is truly wonderful, I feel so good after taking it. While working out I really got the impression that the selection of the exercises and the sequence of them is based on a deep understanding of the body and connection with it. For several times in between the class I said to myself 'Yes, this is exactly what I need wright now!'... I like the calm and clear instructions and I find them a bit different from the majority of other instructors. For me, they really brought up a higher level of body awareness in between and after the class. Thank you for this workout!! :)
1 person likes this.
I was a bit stiff this morning but the yoga warm up really got me ready for this great mat class. Thank you Tom. As always your clear instructions allowed me to focus on my practice and nothing else!
3 people like this.
Thank you, Tom McCook. Your classes feel wonderful!! Loved it from start to finish - and I particularly enjoy the active cat towards the end. Thank you!
I enjoyed this flowing class ! Thanks Tom
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tom. Love the Franklin, Pilates, Yoga blend.
1 person likes this.
You had me at body tapping! Just wonderful Tom, thank you.
Wonderful class thank you Tom. I loved the simple variation on the extension and the fluid movement of the whole class. Feels so good!
What a great class! I really enjoyed your unique style and energy. Thank you I feel terrific.
1 person likes this.
Thank you everyone for your feedback, I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the class! Be well and share Pilates Anytime!
Since I teach both yoga and Pilates I could easily spend hours watching your classes and learning something new every time!
Namaste and thank you Tom x
1-10 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin