Playing with Resistance<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1487

Playing with Resistance
Kristi Cooper
Class 1487

Watch this Class
Listening to what you said (over-thinking); I believe my class (and I) may be doing that. Thanks, great tip, you're so natural at letting people know what you you're thinking and feeling. Thanks! Pilates-John / Roch, NY
Thanks John, I am only natural at teaching what I have had or continue to learn. I am an over thinker!
Jessica, if your quads are really tight, it may be that when you try to lift your knees your restricting the stretch of the quads even more. While still keeping the front of your hips into the floor, try keeping the whole position lower so the focus is more about the length than the lift. Also, make sure your hamstrings are engaged throughout and particularly prior to kicking the legs in. I hope that helps comfort your knees a bit.
Kristi this was a reminder of why I love Pilates sooo much!!! Thanks!!! :)
1 person likes this.
I have 5 new people in my class and added some modifications; the remainder of the class did well. It's nice to see some new moves and terrific transitions! Thanks Cristi!
Great class for BASI mat observation. Loving your cues and your energy!
Thanks Valerie!
Such a great class. Kristi's awareness while she moves (and moves and moves) is a catalyst for us to become aware too. And of course, move and move! If you haven't taken this class....today would be a very good time to do so. ;)
Wow. Thank you Joni! I'm going to teach on camera in a couple of hours and this is just the boost I needed!
We´ll all be looking forward to joining you once it's uploaded. (Hope it's a map class!)

That's what I get for multi tasking and writing about travel plans while reading the PA comments...... MAT class!!

31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin