Jump Board Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1557

Jump Board Flow
Amy Havens
Class 1557

Watch this Class
Hi Amy, just now seeing this but can't wait to try it out tomorrow morning. Loved your sequences, especially sissor/helicopter and sidelying. Always such great classes. Thank you!!!
Did this class again today and once again a great cardio workout especially after a bit of Saturday night excess. Will do them more often
Thank you so much ladies! Jill, let me know what your students thought of this class, always happy to hear feedback! And Lucy, glad this class helped you get some of the Saturday night excess out of your body! ;)
DJ
DJ
Very nice short, but effective class. Nice armwork and like the lighter springs - too much emphasis on heavy springs on reformer I think!!! Really am enjoying your classes and love the natural way you deliver them - thank you.
Thank you so much Diane! I love light springs! :)
Love this workout! Great for cardio and legs.
Thank you Stacy!!!
Awesome class! I can't believe it took me a year to find this!
Hi Helen....! Thank you......wow, a whole year? Well, glad you did! I have quite a few classes on the site--going back to the very beginning of Pilates Anytime! :) What did you like about this class, if I can ask?!!
I'm so sweaty and so pumped!! I LOVE this class. You talk a LOT, which I love. Very nice flow and cues. Especially love the side lying double jump and "slurp" up your middle :) Gonna try to do this class weekly. Thanks!!
31-40 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin