Pilates, Yoga & Dance Fusion<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 1596

Pilates, Yoga & Dance Fusion
Tracey Mallett
Class 1596

Watch this Class
Great class!!!
Fantastic workout! Thank you so much! I did 15 minutes of this workout last week and it gave me this awesome burst of energy and I decided to suddenly spend 4 1/2 hours painting a big window frame. :) I just did this complete workout and Tracy is always such fun. This was creative too and challenging. Love the music. Thank you!
Frances J
Hi Tracey. I really enjoyed this class thanks! Any chance that you do a longer version of a similar class?
I return to this class time and time again. Thank you!
DJ
DJ
Please can you do more like this - felt challenged as everyone has said short but a complete body workout for me - you are a wonderful instructor. Thanks!
Wow! That's how you get it done in 30 minutes! Great workout - Thanks Tracey :)
Wonderful to dance with you again, Tracy! I did your Pregnancy DVD for my whole pregnancy and had so much fun with it until the very last day before giving birth It is great to feel how my body gained the strength to do your regular workouts again. You are the best!
This was such a great class! It was just what I needed! Your bubbly personality is always a great start to my day! Thank you!!
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Great for cardio and glutes!
Amazing workout! Felt like an hour of great exercise, added this one to my favorites.
31-40 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin