Short & Strong Magic Circle<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1609

Short & Strong Magic Circle
Meredith Rogers
Class 1609

Watch this Class
Thank you for taking class with me and sharing your feedback. I am so grateful to all of you!
Deborah,
You could focus on a deeper posterior rotation of the pelvis when moving through sticky spaces...or, place a folded up towel under the place in your spine that does not connect into the mat to allow the spine to have some tactile feedback, or...place light weights or a strap over the feet. Good luck!
1 person likes this.
Perfect as always, Meredith! I didn't have enough time for one of the longer classes and selecting this one was an excellent choice. Total workout in 30 minutes, I feel great and ready to dance the evening (or night) away! :) Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Always take your new classes just as soon as they are posted...I wonder why I didn't thank you for this speedy yet thorough one when I first took it 2 months ago? I can remember trying hard to roll like a ball with the ring in one of your earlier classes and thinking it was going to be loooong road til i could do it. The road has shortened. With your careful instruction now I can!
Thank you Joni and Janja! Not only for taking time to leave your feedback, but leaving it in such detail. I appreciate you so much. :)
1 person likes this.
I love your classes. Thank you!
Thanks Heidi!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful movement, flow and transitions, Meredith. As always !! Thanks a lot :))
Thank YOU Anne!
1 person likes this.
This an amazing Circle workout. Thankyou.
21-30 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin