Luscious Legs<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1619

Luscious Legs
Courtney Miller
Class 1619

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! I want to do it over and over again!
1 person likes this.
Love! This is the ticket for bulding my legs for cycling thx!
1 person likes this.
Such a fun class Courtney - thank you for the creativity!!
I'm starting to figure out that people comment on PA to leave a message for the instructor unlike Amazon, etc. where you read comments to see reviews. I'm going to leave a review for others who want to know about this class. This class is awesome! It's pretty hard core legs. If you are doing it to challenge yourself, like I did, beware, you will feel it for at least two days, so don't plan on going dancing later on. The reason that Courtney is one of my favorite instructors is her cuing. You are not sitting there wondering what she means but easily pick it up and are moving the whole time.
Maria C  Rubio
I love your sessions. your creativity!! thanks
1 person likes this.
Mm, that was just ok for me. Love Courtney and her energy and her fun ways and other classes she's done but found the long box stuff with straps a bit awkward and a lot of changing from one thing another. Also felt a bit 'cheated' with the standing in the well and lifting legs' it was just a mat move. Felt a lot of inner thighs yes but let's see how the gluts feel tomorrow. You never know, it might be a creeper!!
Cecilia J
1 person likes this.
Excellent circle-of-fire work. Will do this one again and again!
1 person likes this.
LOVED this workout. I agree with many other comments, you are wonderfully creative. I did this workout and then had to teach a barre class right after. Wonder how my booty will feel tomorrow? I think worked and good...very good that is! :)
1 person likes this.
Love it!!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Love the pace, love the variations, love the flow and fluidity of these moves as well as the degree of difficulty. So great!
21-30 of 95

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin