Fundamental Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1637

Fundamental Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 1637

Watch this Class
Thanks Elaine! C'mon back soon! So happy to hear you've discovered our sister website Yoga Anytime too! I'm thinking that could be a magical combo for some of us! At least I hope so!
great class, great teacher
Thank you Jill Varndell!
I loved the hundred preparation progression. Definitely want to use that in my next mat class.
1 person likes this.
This is just the perfect class to review the foundation, thank you so much for all the things you teach here !
Very gentle, feels great... It's nice to come back to the basics sometimes :)
Lovely class. I teach basic foundation classes regularly and it is so refreshing to have new and other ways to teach this level and make them interesting ! Shall be taking lots of your ideas to my next session .
Linnéa S
Thank you Kristi Cooper for a wonderful class! Such great and precise and meaningful cueing. Loved the variations and modifications. I find teaching level 1 the most difficult and this helped me a lot :)
with this class i have started over and enjoyed it a lot...Thank you Kristie
Happy to hear you've started over. I think we all need to think to do that in our minds sometimes, even when we stay consistent with our practice. I think it opens us up to hearing things new again. Welcome back Cigdem !
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin