Stretch-eze® Tutorial<br>Wendy L.<br>Tutorial 1722

Stretch-eze® Tutorial
Wendy L.
Tutorial 1722

Watch this Tutorial
Me encanta ese accesorio, me parece una buena guía a la hora de practicar el método. Muchas gracias
Gracias, Karina... la banda de estiramiento-eze será un apoyo muy potente para su cuerpo a su entereza... dentro a fuera y que dentro de la experiencia... y cómo se relaciona con su totalidad cómo puede adoptaron cultivar una relación fluida con la gravedad y espacio te apoya tanto interna como externamente, xwendy
Thank you Wendy for introducing me to the Stretch-eze band! I have never in my life done the Pilates mat work with such effortless ease. It was eye-opening, it felt AMAZING (just like you mentioned in this video) and I was on cloud 9 when I walked out of class. I look forward to learning more from you!!
Thank you, Sarah! Yes, what you are feeling is a new way of being with your body in relationship with gravity. The Stretch-eze Band creates a more spatial relationship between your front, back and side body, which creates better function for your internal organs. I am looking forward to meeting you and supporting your movement awareness, xwendy
Lori
Hi! If I am 5'7" do I stick with medium or go up to the tall/large for this item?
1 person likes this.
Hi Lori, it depends on whether you are placing the band on your head and under your feet in standing or lying down(Tall), or shoulders to feet (Medium), or(lying on your back) behind your back and around one foot for leg circles (Small). I find that having different sizes gives me more options..although you can also use a longer band and wrap extra length around each foot to shorten the band which creates the deeper connections you want to create with this valuable tool...enjoy!
1 person likes this.
Lori, remember that you are always wanting to deepen your understanding of functional movement, so with the Tall band around your head and feet, you could feel a deeper understanding of Hundreds, around your shoulders and feet, a deeper understanding of Roll Up...let me know what you notice, and where I can help you to adjust to deepen your body's understanding of how to feel the value of the band as you do what you love!
What a great tutorial, and what a great prop! Thanks Wendy Leblanc-Arbuckle or this tutorial, and many thanks to Kimberly for creating it! It really helps me access my body in a new way and my clients love it when I incorporate it into our sessions.
Thank you so much, Rebecca! You will be amazed as you work with the Stretch-eze, how it will help your body to let go of tension control patterns and access new whole body patterning from your body's natural "biotensegrity"! Come to one of my workshops to experience this for yourself!
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin