Total Body Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1762

Total Body Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 1762

Watch this Class
I LOVED this class! Amy is a fantastic instructor with wonderful cues that made me focus on such tiny details that made my workout way more intensive. Fantastic!
1 person likes this.
Thanks everyone...so glad you're enjoying this class!

Patti....I would suggest hopping off the Reformer and doing it as a Mat exercise to build strength before moving on a movable surface. Or yes, try from elbow on wood platform. What do you think?!
Great workout to start the day!
This was such a great class! I liked that it was less "quady" and more hammie. I'm obsessed with hamstring work right now. Thank you for another great class with extremely helpful cues.
Hi Anne-Marie.....yes, I too need the hamstring work much more than quads. I love legwork and will gravitate towards my favorites, which are often quaddy, but getting to the hamstrings and adductors are so incredibly important! :) Glad you enjoyed class!
Loved these variations with the platform. Thanks Amy!
You're welcome Susan......I like them too!
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
Amy really enjoyed this session. You are so humble and I like the way you say "does that make more sense" because instructors don't always explain well and or explain the way people can understand. The video gave me problems though! some really refreshing ways of using the platform extender and I personally love the glute and hamstring work - have you done any other classes which focus on these areas? thanks!!!
Hi Diane....thank you so much for taking the time to comment, especially about my dialogue style....I think it's important to make sure folks understand...so we have to ask! As far as other classes with specific focus on hamstrings and gluts like this, no, I haven't done any that I can think of right now, but is this something your'e wanting to see more of? You can look through the library of classes we have and specify in the Videos section, "Find Videos By"...and chose what you'd like to view. Hope that makes sense!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class.  Legwork especially was so different on the platform.  My legs were shaking, so it was definitely “new training” for my leg muscles.   Thanks!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin