Creative Mat Flow<br>Alycea Ungaro<br>Class 1763

Creative Mat Flow
Alycea Ungaro
Class 1763

Watch this Class
Fun class. Love the continual movement.
Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely fantastic class!! Nice cardio kick to it too. Great energy....so glad I got up early for this workout!
1 person likes this.
I have found all of Alycea's classes to be in "my favorites." Is it possible I could be sweating and sore after 45 min - with her...yes! LOVE IT!
Whoooo whee! That was a challenge! 'Specially by the time we got to the grande plies!
Thank you, Alycea! What a wonderful class!
Brilliant class, Alycea. Can you site the study? Would love to read more about this concept!!!
Awesome! Challenging! Great side work. A complete workout. Love the energy in this class.
Had company this week, it was the end of a long day for both of us but wanted just the right workout.. how lucky to find this one. Great energy for sure but you never can not learn new bits of wisdom on moves you think you know... loved the hands on for saw and the added assist. Also, I finally was able to do a decent (lol) JackKnife.. wow... and yes, have been playing with the 'longevity' test... since thinking that was on Dr. Oz ? Thank you Alycea, so great to take class w/ you finally~
Best Mat Class, Thankyou
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Alycea, that was a terrific workout where you can see results! I loved the cues, flow, and pace resulting in successes!! So much fun!
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin