Upper Body Cadillac<br>Jennifer Golden<br>Class 1922

Upper Body Cadillac
Jennifer Golden
Class 1922

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class, love your energy and focus!
1 person likes this.
This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
That was fantastic- you are so strong!
1 person likes this.
Oh, and the cueing of the SPI changed everything!
Thanks, Annie! SPI does change everything!! Glad you enjoyed it
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
That is by far the best cadillac workout ever. (Ok, I've yet to try it, only watched it - but I was in awe all the way!) Love all the variations as well as the facial and functional links. Great queuing, voice and timing! Would love to see a quickie cadillac class from you for those times we only have 30 min or less - just can't bring myself to turning a full class 'off' in the middle!
Great idea, Sandyjgrant! I'll put that on my list for next time! I am all about the quickie workout since I mostly get my workouts when a client is running late! And, I must add that I can't imagine a better compliment than "best ever"! So flattered...
1 person likes this.
Jennifer this is the first class of yours that I have watched. So i have only just discovered you! Love this class so much. Can't wait to get into the studio tomorrow and try it out.thank you for your fantastic ideas and I can't wait to watch more of you work. Cheers. .Jenny from Sydney
Hi Jennifer, that was a wonderful class! I'm a new teacher and have never seen moves like those. I hope to learn a few of these, they look like fun! :)
That was amazing. I can't believe I just saw this. Thank you so much. I wish I could do this with you in person - need a spotter!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin