Mat with a Yoga Block<br>Blossom L.<br>Class 1941

Mat with a Yoga Block
Blossom L.
Class 1941

Watch this Class
Thank you for being so thorough in your response Blossom! That along with the quick answer here both help me!
Erica V
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Blossom, that was fun! I had no yogablock, so I used a book instead. Jo Nesbø helped out
Really liked the rolling and standing up: hâ-já!
Ellan C
this video froze 3/4 of the way in...??
Ellan ~ I am sorry you are having trouble viewing the video. It may be your video player, so if you have already restarted your computer to clear away the processes that aren't running, I would suggest changing your video player settings by:

- clicking on "My Account"
- selecting the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page
- selecting the option "Show Options For Low Med and HD"

If your internet connection is slow on a particular day, it may require the video player options for "Low" or "Med," which should stream the video without any stops. If you continue to have issues playing this video, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
What a fun packed hour! Thank you. I love the block work. Very challenging.
1 person likes this.
This class is AMAZING! I learned so much and felt things in a different way! LOVE her!
1 person likes this.
I´m absolutely sweating!! What a GREEAT class!! To be repeated!!
1 person likes this.
Great class, Blossom! I used some of your yoga block variations from here and the workshop at Bernies, during my class today.
"Gretchen-Celeste" ;)
Katarina S
This is a great class - thank you Blossom. I love your 'gentle' cues which gets you working really hard.
Loved everything about this class. The pace is fast but the thorough queues make it doable (sorta)
Learned a lot and can't wait to do it again, soon.
Thank you.
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin