Improve your Technique<br>Blossom L.<br>Class 1968

Improve your Technique
Blossom L.
Class 1968

Watch this Class
I found this to move too fast in a way that was unnecessary. The cueing felt rushed and not precise in the indications for the springs. The instructor speaks quickly as though she were in a hurry.
Tati, thanks for your response. Flow and precision is a balancing act, appreciate your feedback.
1 person likes this.
This was a very enjoyable class! Blossom does a tremendous job, by pointing out the nuances that are often missed by many instructors. I thought that her little umhum moments were adorable and a great way of offering feedback.
1 person likes this.
I love this class! I will be looking for more classes with Blossom. I am a student, not an instructor, and I loved the pace, breathing instructions, and guidance to adjust springs when you know your reformer/body connection. Thank you and please keep making videos!
Selena Thanks for your comment. I will have some new videos out by the end of year! Hope to "see" you then. Aloha!
Yummy class! Would love an hour of that!
That was wonderful. Came in early today to work out a bit for myself and this was perfect. I am ready for my day and not burned out.
1 person likes this.
This was such a great way to start my morning! Thank you so much for the uplifting energy and clear, creative cueing! :)
Quick, fun and effective. great cueing as always, Blossom. Love learning from you.
Katie M
I liked it, great ques!  The stomach massage hurt my spine though, maybe it's my reformer. (Merrithew)
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin