Feel-Good Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2063

Feel-Good Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2063

Watch this Class
Diane ~ On the Balanced Body Reformer, the Green is the heaviest spring. The red would be next, then blue, and yellow. I hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
Another great class!
DJ
DJ
3 people like this.
Loved it -it made me challenge myself and I feel so good - you pack a lot in and I feel I benefited such a lot - thank you Courtney! You are definitely one of my favourite instructors. Thanks Gia (re springs) I wish they were all standard!!!!
3 people like this.
a gifted instructor : ) more classes soon please!
1 person likes this.
A delightful program with upbeat presentation. Thanks so much! Great creativity!
2 people like this.
Diane- I also have a Merrithew reformer. I have been using a red and white for the green. Not sure if this is right.
2 people like this.
two words - Yow Za Thankyou Courtney & PA Studied this one...will practice tomorrow...then share. PS - loved your cue on Tendon Stretch - yes, it terrifies me and YES I was able to finally do it!!!!!
1 person likes this.
LOVE everything about this. Thank you so much for sharing Courtney xxx
3 people like this.
This class blew.my.mind. Favorite class ever! So hard but SO FUN. I'm dripping in sweat. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Thanks Courtney, please COME BACK SOON. :)
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class. Many interesting variations and was pretty advanced. Always enjoyed Courtney's creativity in the exercises.
11-20 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin