Thread of the Single Leg Pull<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Workshop 2146

Thread of the Single Leg Pull
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Workshop 2146

Watch this Workshop
3 people like this.
Kathy I love the connection of one simple exercise to what the body needs. Deciding what pieces of equipment to use is so important. Loved your humour with clients so they could relax, and find what they needed without being judged.

Lynn Thank you so very much! This is a huge compliment. I was very blessed to have Romana as my teachers and over my years watching her i never saw her make a student feel bad about themselves. Pilates is NOT a performance but a gift we share to improve the quality of life for those who have entrusted their wellbeing with us.
2 people like this.
Really interesting to see the 'Thread' of one exercise and watch such a skilled teacher work on alignment with four different bodies. All Kathi RN classes and tutorials leave me with serious envy issues (for the people who are getting to participate in the session...). AND it is totally inspiring to see a woman of 51 looking so fabulously strong and healthy - you really embody the work!
Thank you so much Julia!!!! Come visit New Jersey!!
Judy J
1 person likes this.
Hi Kathy, I just watched this video and thoroughly enjoyed it! You are such a great teacher and you know the work inside and out! I hope to work with you one day.
Thank you!
Kim W
1 person likes this.
Favorite quote: the little toe is the gateway to the tushy. I am SO using that!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful as usual. ???? You Rock!!! LOVE the bling.....
you always rock the bling miss karla!!!!
Bling aside, I love to see your passion when you teach. Your like a medium finding the secrets of the body in front of you. You are truly one amazing teacher.
I am Blown away! I cried when you got Erin on that Spine Corrector! Pure Magic!!🙏🏻
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin