Reformer/Tower Progressions<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2228

Reformer/Tower Progressions
Courtney Miller
Class 2228

Watch this Class
My legs are on fire!!! Can't believe I didn't find this class earlier. Thanks again for another great class, Courtney! My clients are gonna love/hate me :)
Theresa L
Love all your classes!
Awesome class! Excellent idea to suggest pausing to do footwork, etc, after removing tower straps. What a difference! Love your videos :)
Thank you for sharing your creative ideas about tower and reformer. It was so powerful and looked fun. It makes me try right away :)
Carie W
WOW!
Taghrid K
Wow an awesome tough class, loved all the variations, the surprise. Thank you so much for a very creative and interesting use of the reformer tower and the ballet barre
Hey Courteney brilliant class love the concepts!
The only issue I have is the strap kills the backs of my legs?? I've tried padded straps does this happen to you? Am I the only one? Any suggestions please??thanks
Súper class thanks Courtney
Hi Courtney, This was wonderful, thank you. I have a question regarding the footwork portion. I am short 5'1", I feel as though I'm buoyant and can't return the carriage completely. Is this normal?
The class looks great, but I'm still figuring out with my stott pilates reformer, especially for the series in supine with one arm in the loop and the other loop in my foot (17 min on de video), my springs are different and I have to use the extensors for the footwoork
21-30 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin