Supportive Barrel<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2253

Supportive Barrel
Amy Havens
Class 2253

Watch this Class
Kim W
1 person likes this.
Held my breath waiting for Amy to face plant on the rocking--not that you wouldn't edit that out-- but she was a rockstar, as usual. I broke a sweat, so that will go in favorites. Thank you, Amy!
Hi Kim! That's great.....yes, I did almost fall face forward didn't I? Ah, finding the "sweet spot"....takes practice for sure! :)

Diane L
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed the class and clearly felt it even with it being only 35 minutes. I was hoping to see you at the PMA conference but I wasn't able to spot you. I would have been star stuck for sure. smile.
Hi Diane....thanks for commenting on this class and darn that we didn't get to meet in person at PMA conference. Always so much going on there...sometimes difficult to get to everything. Next time for sure!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! I love "eyes, nose, chin, chest" for a simple, clear cue for initiation into healthy extension!
Hi Laura...yes, this sequencing helps me immensely and I've found it very useful when working with clients/students as well.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy for utilizing the Spine Corrector with a fun and challenging mat workout. :)
Thank you Debbie....glad you enjoyed this!
a new favorite! thanks

Kerstin K
Such a nice workout! Excellent cuing. 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin