Creative Mat Variations<br>Julian Littleford<br>Class 227

Creative Mat Variations
Julian Littleford
Class 227

Watch this Class
Gillian C
Great all around workout. Great pacing and cueing. Loved it!
Florence P
What a hamstrings class! I like the alternating level sitting articulating spine and strengthening Hamstrings connection. Thank you
Great class with a lot of moves and variations I haven't seen before, so quite a challenge doing this for the first time. Especially the sidekick forearm planks!
1 person likes this.
I really missed the other exercises! I can't say this was my favorite class, not because it was difficult but because it left out so many of the classical exercises. 
Ella E
I feel uncomfortable with how frequently this teacher touches the students. In my years of pilates this seems inappropriate and unnecessary, especially for advanced students.
1 person likes this.
Ella E ~ Thank you for your feedback. After re-watching this video, I did not see any inappropriate touching between Julian and his students. Even after teaching and practicing for years, I still find that I need and enjoy tactile cues to help me improve my practice. I know that it is a very personal thing and that everyone has a different level of comfortability with being touched. Julian had a close relationship with all of the students in this video and I'm sure he would've adjusted his cueing if he was working with someone who was new to him or who was uncomfortable with it.
Rebecca H
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class!!!!!!!!
I always come back to this one when I want a serious challenge- it never disappoints!
91-98 of 98

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin